Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With the increasing demand for residential complexes in Iraq, Iraqis' purchase of Turkish real estat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With the increasing demand for residential complexes in Iraq, Iraqis' purchase of Turkish real estat Empty With the increasing demand for residential complexes in Iraq, Iraqis' purchase of Turkish real estat

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Aug 2022, 5:39 pm

[size=30]With the increasing demand for residential complexes in Iraq, Iraqis' purchase of Turkish real estate decreases by 53%

2022-08-16
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Iraqis' purchase of real estate in Turkey declined by more than 53% after Iraqis issued Turkish real estate purchases over the past years, amid expectations that Iraqis would buy real estate in investment housing complexes in Iraq.

The Turkish Statistics Authority said that "home sales in Turkey to foreigners decreased by 12.4% in July 2022 compared to the same month of the previous year and became 3,939 homes. Antalya ranked first with 1,421 homes, and Istanbul came in second place with sales of 1,154 homes." Then Mersin with 289 houses.

And she added, "Turkey sold 39,322 houses to foreigners during the first seven months of this year, an increase of 57.4% over the same period of the previous year."

She pointed out that "the Russians topped the rest of the countries in buying real estate in Turkey during July, with a number of thousand and 28 houses." The Iranians came in second place, buying 431 houses, and the Iraqis third, with a number of 380 houses, lower than the previous month, which was 807 houses, and Kazakhstan fourth with the number 190 houses, and Ukraine fifth with 166 houses.

Iraqis have topped the list of home purchases in Turkey since 2015, but it fell to second place after Iran at the beginning of the year 2021, before falling to third place since last April. It seems that Iraqis went to buy real estate in the country, especially with the increase in investment housing complexes.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:37 pm