Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Citizen: the interim budget Committee will submit its final report to Parliament next meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Citizen: the interim budget Committee will submit its final report to Parliament next meeting Empty Citizen: the interim budget Committee will submit its final report to Parliament next meeting

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Aug 2014, 7:35 am

Citizen: the interim budget Committee will submit its final report to Parliament next meeting

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 |

Baghdad/.. Block citizen, said Wednesday that the interim budget Committee formed by the Parliament recently, will present its final report on the approval of the federal budget for the current year, to the Presidency of the Council of representatives of Iraq in the next meeting.

The MP block me for "into Iraq ghurabi news", "the interim budget Committee formed by the Presidency of the House of representatives will present its final report on the current year's budget in the next Parliament session.

The Committee is made up of former members of the Finance Committee as well as one member from each political bloc ", noting that" the turbulent situation in the country has postponed the adoption of many laws concerning the State and its citizens. "

The Presidency called on Parliament to speed up adoption of the country's overall federal budget to revive the projects and laws that have been disabled because of financial shortfalls resulting from the non-adoption of the budget this year. "

The Presidency of the House of representatives sent the budget to the Government for review and inclusion of final accounts and examine the size of the issuing state DIFs for 8 months. Finished/2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:30 pm