Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Committee shall submit its detailed report on the budget next session

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Finance Committee shall submit its detailed report on the budget next session Empty Finance Committee shall submit its detailed report on the budget next session

Post by day dreamer Tue 30 Dec 2014, 6:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Published on Monday, December 29 1 / December 2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN ) - House of Representatives, said the decision Niazi Ihsanoglu, the parliamentary finance committee will submit its detailed report on the federal budget project to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives in the next session scheduled for the 7th of next month.

He Ihsanoglu's ( IMN ), said that "all members of the House of Representatives received a copy of the federal budget draft familiar with it and they will be fully until the next session," pointing out that "the Finance Committee will submit its report to the Presidency of the parliament in 7 of the next month to read it in the session after completion of the second reading of the draft budget law. "

The House of Representatives ended its session exceptional held last Thursday, the first reading of the draft federal budget law, which was passed by the Cabinet last Wednesday by 123 trillion Iraqi dinars.

Ihsanoglu said that "the presidency of the Council will open the floor for discussion before members of the House of Representatives regarding the report of the Finance Committee and the draft federal budget that they can be installed observations by the Finance Committee in the draft budget."

The paragraph reducing the proportion of the petro-dollar allocations to the provinces producing oil from 5 dollars to two dollars the most prominent points of contention in the federal budget for the project, especially after some deputies went to collect signatures for the amendment to paragraph.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:27 am