Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UAE: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UAE: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq Empty UAE: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Sep 2022, 7:09 am

[size=45][size=41]UAE: We will contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq[/size]
     3 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates, Abdullah bin Zayed, affirmed today, Thursday, that it has always sought to increase the volume of cooperation with Iraq and contribute to the reconstruction.
    A statement by the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated in a statement received by the fourth that "Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates Abdullah bin Zayed, in the context of the meetings of the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York."

He added that "the meeting reviewed the progress of bilateral relations between Baghdad and Abu Dhabi, and the prospects for raising them to a level that meets the aspirations of the two brotherly peoples, as well as discussing the overall developments in the Arab and international region."
    Hussein stressed, according to the statement, "Iraq's keenness to enhance joint cooperation with the UAE in various fields, calling on Emirati companies to contribute to the reconstruction of Iraqi cities."
    For his part, Abdullah bin Zayed stated, “We reaffirm our support for the security and stability of Iraq, adding, “We always seek to increase the volume of cooperation with Iraq, and we will contribute to reconstruction, construction, and increased investment in Iraq.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:45 am