Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank sales during the week: more than 1.2 billion dollars..85% of them are foreign transfers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank sales during the week: more than 1.2 billion dollars..85% of them are foreign transfers Empty Central Bank sales during the week: more than 1.2 billion dollars..85% of them are foreign transfers

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Oct 2022, 5:13 am

[size=30]Central Bank sales during the week: more than 1.2 billion dollars..85% of them are foreign transfers

2022-10-21
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The Central Bank's sales during the auction last week amounted to more than 1.2 billion dollars, while 85% of them went as foreign remittances, at a rate of more than one billion dollars for the purpose of import.
    And the Central Bank auction schedule for the past week, which was seen by “Yes Iraq”, showed that about 236 million dollars were sold during last Sunday’s auction, while sales on Monday amounted to more than 262 million dollars, which is the highest sales during the past week, and on Tuesday it amounted to more than 237 million dollars. And Wednesday, more than 251 million dollars, while Thursday, it amounted to 228 million dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:08 pm