Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$2 billion.. The volume of Iran's trade with Iraq through a border crossing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$2 billion.. The volume of Iran's trade with Iraq through a border crossing Empty $2 billion.. The volume of Iran's trade with Iraq through a border crossing

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Nov 2022, 5:27 am

$2 billion.. The volume of Iran's trade with Iraq through a border crossing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Director of Customs at the Iranian border port "Bruizkhan" (in Sulaymaniyah Governorate) announced that the volume of trade with Iraq through the joint port between the two countries was recorded, about $2 billion in the first seven months of the current fiscal year, from March 21 to October 20, 2022. .
    Qasim Motlaby, Director of Customs, "Pervez Khan" said in a statement today, Tuesday, that the value of trade with Iraq through the port has registered a growth of 35 percent on an annual basis. The volume amounted to one million tons in the framework of 10,617 customs declarations.
    And he indicated that foreign trade with Iraq through "Bruizkhan" included exports, imports, temporary entry and exit, and transit, the principle and destination.
    He pointed out that the main commodities exported from Iran to Iraq are fruits, vegetables, dairy, baked goods, metal and plastic industries, marble, tiles and construction materials, while imports included aluminum and plastic scrap.

11 . views
    Added 11/01/2022 - 1:04 PM
    Update 11/01/2022 - 1:18 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:49 pm