Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revealing the reason for postponing the start of Turkish operations in Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revealing the reason for postponing the start of Turkish operations in Iraq and Syria Empty Revealing the reason for postponing the start of Turkish operations in Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Nov 2022, 4:27 am

[size=35][size=35]Revealing the reason for postponing the start of Turkish operations in Iraq and Syria[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

International

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-21 | 01:23
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - International

newspaper, Yeni Safak, quoted an informed source as saying that the timing of the Turkish air operation in northern Syria and Iraq was changed by one day due to the American leaking information about it.

The newspaper added, "According to the information Yeni Safak received, the operation was scheduled to take place on Sunday evening. But the date was moved forward by one day because the American side, which was previously informed about the operation, leaked information about it." .”

It stated: "Since the efforts and attention of the Turkish forces have been focused for several months on operations in northern[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]No one expected such a large-scale operation to occur[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earlier, the Turkish warplanes launched a series of air raids targeting sites and areas in the north of the country[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And the[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]With the participation of more than 50 aircraft and 20 drones, in addition to the use of Turkish artillery towards Iraqi territory, according to Turkish media.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:37 pm