Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With a capacity of 70 thousand barrels per day.. Referring the oil refining project in Diwaniyah to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With a capacity of 70 thousand barrels per day.. Referring the oil refining project in Diwaniyah to  Empty With a capacity of 70 thousand barrels per day.. Referring the oil refining project in Diwaniyah to

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:31 am

With a capacity of 70 thousand barrels per day.. Referring the oil refining project in Diwaniyah to the Council of Ministers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Ministry of Oil announced, on Monday, the referral of a refining project in Diwaniyah Governorate to the Council of Ministers.
    A statement by the ministry on the sidelines of the first meeting of the Ministerial Council for Energy stated, "The Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Oil announced the referral of the refining unit project in the Diwaniyah refinery, with a capacity of (70) thousand barrels per day, to the Council of Ministers for approval, which aims to increase the refining capacity of oil products, and provide More than (1,500) job opportunities, and support the economic reality of the province.
    For his part, Minister of Electricity Ziyad Ali Fadel said, "The first session included a discussion of a group of projects, including those related to supporting the supply of electric power. It was agreed to form a joint committee with the Ministry of Oil to coordinate regarding the supply of fuel."
    He affirmed, "The support of the Prime Minister and the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs and the Minister of Oil for the electricity file, and overcoming all problems and obstacles, which is reflected in the reality of equipping citizens."

Views 141
    Added 11/21/2022 - 11:06 AM
    Updated 11/21/2022 - 2:3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:53 am