Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services: The law of transgressions contains many mistakes and injustices against the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services: The law of transgressions contains many mistakes and injustices against the  Empty Parliamentary services: The law of transgressions contains many mistakes and injustices against the

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Nov 2022, 4:51 am

[size=46]Parliamentary services: The law of transgressions contains many mistakes and injustices against the people[/size]
    Iraq
    10:15 - 2022-11-23
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Services Committee confirmed that the abuses law will be amended before it is passed in Parliament in order to make it appropriate to the situation of the citizen, especially the residents of slums, with the aim of not harming the residents of these areas. 
    Committee member Madiha al-Moussawi said that the transgressions law contains many errors, as well as injustice against the Iraqi people, and Parliament will hold more than one session in order to amend the law in line with the aspirations of the citizen before going towards its legislation. 
    She added that the law of transgression will be on the side of the slum dwellers, although many areas do not have a correct design, so they are called slums, and the government is determined to do justice to them. 
    A member of the Parliamentary Services Committee stated that the imposition of the rental allowance within the aforementioned law will not see the light, as whoever lives in slums has resorted to them because of the difficult economic situation, and therefore the residents of these areas cannot be required to pay the same rent according to the prices of the area they reside in.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:19 pm