Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Services Committee: Amendment investment will address mistakes in law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Services Committee: Amendment investment will address mistakes in law Empty Services Committee: Amendment investment will address mistakes in law

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jul 2013, 4:15 am

Services Committee: Amendment investment will address mistakes in law

08-07-2013 07:34 AM

Baghdad (news) .. The member of the Commission services and reconstruction MP / National Alliance / Ihsan al-Awadi, that the amendment of the Iraqi Investment Law No. 13 of 2006, will address the errors that occurred before it.

He said al-Awadi said in a statement (of the Agency news): The draft amendment to the investment law currently studying by the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary, and a lot of adjustments that will take place on the law, will ensure rectify the mistakes that occurred in the previous law, through past experiences, he said, adding: Soon will be put directly on the sessions of the House of Representatives.

He attributed the tarry investment in Iraq, because of overlapping powers and the absence of laws that currently exist, and the mechanism of the emergence of the Iraqi state since the twenties to 2003, according to, stressing that amendment Sitlaem with the current situation of the country.

It should be noted that, there are opportunities for diversified investment in Iraq, in terms of type, size, scope, purpose and structure., And perhaps most notably in the field of energy (oil, electricity), and also construction, but is still investing in Iraq is weak, due to the security situation is unstable fully, and also the financial and administrative corruption. / End / 8. g. / mm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:24 pm