Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former deputy: Iraq will adopt the conservative price in the 2023 budget, and these are the most pro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former deputy: Iraq will adopt the conservative price in the 2023 budget, and these are the most pro Empty Former deputy: Iraq will adopt the conservative price in the 2023 budget, and these are the most pro

Post by Rocky Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:21 am

[size=45][size=41]Former deputy: Iraq will adopt the conservative price in the 2023 budget, and these are the most prominent challenges[/size]
     17 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Former member of Parliament Ahmed Hama Rashid confirmed, on Thursday, that Iraq will adopt the conservative price in its budget for the year 2023, among the most prominent challenges that the country will face.
    Rashid said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “3 paths determine the price of oil in the annual budgets, which are (optimistic – conservative – pessimistic), but Iraq depends directly on the conservative while meeting the specified quantity for export in order to meet the requirements of the budget and secure all expenses.”
    He added, "Iraq is a rentier country, and it is the most affected by fluctuations in the energy markets, and if it does not succeed in diversifying the sources of revenue for the state treasury, it will be exposed to serious challenges in the next stage if oil prices fall below the limits specified in the general budget."
    Rashid pointed out that "diversifying sources of public income is very important in order to avoid any dangerous fluctuations in the markets."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:03 am