Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy talks about the price of a barrel of oil and the dollar in the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy talks about the price of a barrel of oil and the dollar in the 2023 budget Empty A deputy talks about the price of a barrel of oil and the dollar in the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Feb 2023, 2:47 pm

[size=45][size=41]A deputy talks about the price of a barrel of oil and the dollar in the 2023 budget[/size]
     13 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Representative Taha Al-Majmai confirmed, on Sunday, that the price of a barrel of oil in the 2023 budget has not been decided yet.
    Al-Majmai said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “the competent government committees in the Ministry of Finance have been preparing for the 2023 budget for months, but according to the information, the price of a barrel of oil has not yet been determined, pending a decisive meeting within days in order to agree on setting the price.”
    And he added, "The exchange rate of the dollar in the 2023 budget will remain constant, i.e. 1450 dinars per dollar," ruling out any "current changes regarding the re-exchange of the dollar."
    He pointed out that "the items of the budget cannot be decided without reviewing them in detail, but we hope that they will come according to formulas that can be decided by voting within a short period."
    The budget law is considered one of the important laws in the country because it outlines the features of the financial policy for a full year, while guaranteeing financial benefits.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:22 am