Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Anti-Corruption Commission implements an arrest warrant against the head of Salah El-Din Investm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Anti-Corruption Commission implements an arrest warrant against the head of Salah El-Din Investm Empty The Anti-Corruption Commission implements an arrest warrant against the head of Salah El-Din Investm

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Jan 2023, 4:10 am

[size=35][size=35]The Anti-Corruption Commission implements an arrest warrant against the head of Salah El-Din Investment[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    01-09-2023 | 04:13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Localities

The Supreme Commission for Combating Corruption announced today, Monday, the implementation of an arrest warrant against the head of the Investment Commission of Salahuddin Governorate. On the background of a request for a benefit to perform one of the work of the position.

And the Supreme Commission stated in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that "after monitoring, investigating, and monitoring phone calls, (5) defendants were caught red-handed while receiving an amount of (49,000) thousand US dollars out of an amount of (100,000) thousand dollars from a complainant who was subjected for extortion and bargaining, in return for reactivating the investment license granted for a project to establish a residential complex in the city of Samarra at a value of (240,000,000) million dollars,” noting that “the agreement included granting an amount of 3% of the total value of the project after they settled the matter with the head of the investment commission in Salah al-Din Governorate.”

The commission added, "The defendants confessed to agreeing to grant an amount of 3% of the total value of the project to the head of the Salah al-Din Investment Commission, i.e. more than (10,000,000,000) billion dinars after reactivating the investment license by the investment commission in the province, in addition to an amount of (100,000 dinars). 000) thousand dollars in two installments.

She explained that "the Central Criminal Court against Corruption issued, after apprehending the suspects in flagrante delicto while they received the amount of (49,000) thousand dollars and signing the agreement with the complainant, an arrest and search warrant against the head of the investment commission in the province, pointing out that after the implementation of the order and the recording of the defendants' statements and their judicial certification, I decided to detain them pending investigation, based on the provisions of Resolution (160 of 1983).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:33 pm