Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Investment Commission: The Coming Period Will Witness An Improvement In The Investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Investment Commission: The Coming Period Will Witness An Improvement In The Investment  Empty The National Investment Commission: The Coming Period Will Witness An Improvement In The Investment

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:51 pm

The National Investment Commission: The Coming Period Will Witness An Improvement In The Investment Reality And The Fight Against Corruption
    01/22/2023

Earth News / The Chairman of the National Investment Commission, Haider Muhammad Makiya, promised today, Sunday, that the coming period will be through to improve the investment reality, fight corruption and find solutions to the obstacles facing investors within a short period of time, indicating that plans and strategies have been developed according to the government’s approach to promote investment in country and address previous mistakes.
    A statement of the authority, which was received by Earth News, stated, "Today, the president began his work duties, as a meeting was held upon his arrival with the general managers and advanced staff in the authority."
    During which he stressed, “developing plans and strategies, according to the governmental curriculum of the State of the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia’a Al-Sudani, to advance investment in the country, address previous mistakes, and move forward with an investment process that keeps pace with what the developed countries are witnessing. Iraq possesses all the ingredients for success in this important sector.”
    The Chairman of the Commission stressed “the importance of the cadres of the National Commission for Investment exerting their maximum efforts during the coming period, to improve the investment reality, fight corruption and find solutions to the obstacles facing investors within a short period of time.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:45 pm