Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Baghdad: the coming days will witness a significant improvement hours processing power

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Baghdad: the coming days will witness a significant improvement hours processing power Empty Governor of Baghdad: the coming days will witness a significant improvement hours processing power

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:35 am

Governor of Baghdad: the coming days will witness a significant improvement hours processing power

History of edits:: 2017/6/24

Governor of Baghdad announced Atwan Atwani that "the coming days will witness a significant improvement in the processing of the citizen hours of national electricity."
    According to a statement MEMRI media office said the governor "obtained the approval of the Ministry of Electricity to increase the capital Baghdad is equipped with {700} megawatts extra after the share was 2500 megawatts, indicating that the share of the extra cover a large part of the needed capital , the national electricity as it will be reflected largely on hours of processing recorded a significant decline over the past few days. "
    The statement said that "conservative" and two weeks ago held several contacts with the Ministry of Electricity to solve the power crisis in the capital as he met with Minister of Electricity Qasim Fahdawi and discussed with him the reasons for this crisis, calling on him to reconsider the capital share in the hours of processing as a patchwork of preparing it is an injustice compared to other governorates. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:26 am