Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning determines the average Iraqi per capita income in 2022

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning determines the average Iraqi per capita income in 2022 Empty Planning determines the average Iraqi per capita income in 2022

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Feb 2023, 5:00 am

Planning determines the average Iraqi per capita income in 2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    On Sunday, the Iraqi Ministry of Planning confirmed that the average Iraqi per capita income amounted to 7 million dinars during the 2022 indicator.
    "The average per capita GDP at current prices ranged between 6.5 to 7 million dinars during the past year," said the ministry's spokesman, Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi, in a press interview.
    He added that "the rise in oil prices contributed to the rise in the average per capita share of the gross domestic product," noting that "the average per capita income is calculated by dividing the gross national product by the country's population."
    The per capita income, or income, is an economic indicator that measures the degree of economic development in a country and its social impact, and this is done by dividing the value of the gross domestic product by the population.
    Iraq, which is a rentier country, relies almost entirely on oil in its general budget. After it went through difficult economic conditions during the year 2020 as a result of the drop in oil prices and the outbreak of the Corona virus, prices rose again at the end of the year 2021 and the beginning of 2022 to exceed $100 per barrel after the outbreak of the war. between Russia and Ukraine.

Views 76
    Added 2023/02/05 - 12:00 PM
    Updated 02/05/2023 - 1:57 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 8:59 pm