Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Justice receives the Director of the German Agency for International Cooperation in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Justice receives the Director of the German Agency for International Cooperation in  Empty The Minister of Justice receives the Director of the German Agency for International Cooperation in

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Feb 2023, 2:39 pm

[size=46]The Minister of Justice receives the Director of the German Agency for International Cooperation in Iraq[/size]
    Iraq
    22:05 - 2023-02-13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    His Excellency the Minister of Justice, Dr. Khaled Shawani today, Monday, in his official office, the Director of the German Agency for International Cooperation in Iraq, Mr. Christoph Feldkotter, and his accompanying delegation.
    Dr. Shawani confirmed that the government attaches great importance to the rights of juveniles and permanent follow-up to them. In this context, the project to support stability and prevent extremism, adopted by the agency, was discussed in order to support the Ministry of Justice in rehabilitating juvenile inmates to be positive elements in society.
    And the price of d. Shawani praised the efforts exerted by the German National Agency for International Cooperation to prepare a rehabilitation program for juvenile inmates, especially with regard to deradicalization, post-care for the released juvenile, and assistance in his integration into society.
    For his part, Kotter praised the role of the Ministry of Justice in implementing international human rights standards in the correctional departments and in cooperating with the Agency in implementing their rehabilitation program for inmates and developing the capabilities of prison administration workers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:48 pm