Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Justice Khaled Shwani receives the head of the delegation of the International Committee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Justice Khaled Shwani receives the head of the delegation of the International Committee Empty Minister of Justice Khaled Shwani receives the head of the delegation of the International Committee

Post by Rocky Sun 28 May 2023, 9:23 am

[size=46]Minister of Justice Khaled Shwani receives the head of the delegation of the International Committee of the Red Cross in Iraq[/size]
    Iraq
    17:15 - 2023-05-28
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    I receive the Minister of Justice, Dr. Khaled Shawani today, Sunday, in his official office, the head of the delegation of the International Committee of the Red Cross in Iraq, Jean-Jerome Casabianca, and his accompanying delegation, to discuss coordination and cooperation between the two parties.
    The Minister of Justice welcomed the President of the International Committee of the Red Cross for its supportive and supportive role for the correctional departments affiliated with the Ministry through the promotion of humanitarian work.
    The two sides discussed supporting the priorities of the government program regarding the prison file, and training correctional cadres, stressing that the Ministry of Justice has prepared an integrated reform program to rehabilitate correctional departments, and the recommendations were approved according to the ministerial curriculum, and that there is a direction by the government to make correctional departments in accordance with international standards.
    Dr. pointed out. Khaled Shawani indicated that the Ministry has a vision in addressing the challenges through preparing draft laws related to the file of prisons, and it is in the process of building correctional complexes, including building an integrated correctional city in Diwaniyah, as well as expanding prisons to address overcrowding and obtaining approval from the Council of Ministers to contract with doctors and allocate medical supplies And the provision of medicines in accordance with human rights standards.
    For his part, the Chairman of the Committee of the Red Cross expressed his support for the efforts made by the Ministry, represented by the Minister of Justice, Dr. Khaled Shawani, in following up the application of human rights principles in prisons and reform and rehabilitation centers affiliated to the Ministry of Justice, in terms of health and humanity, in accordance with international standards.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:24 am