Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Surji: There is no agreement on the oil file between Baghdad and Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Surji: There is no agreement on the oil file between Baghdad and Erbil Empty Al-Surji: There is no agreement on the oil file between Baghdad and Erbil

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Feb 2023, 2:26 pm

[size=45][size=41]Al-Surji: There is no agreement on the oil file between Baghdad and Erbil[/size]
     two hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Ghiath Al-Sorji, confirmed that there is no agreement between Baghdad and Erbil on the oil file, denying at the same time that the region is a reason for obstructing the sending of the budget from the government to Parliament.
    Al-Surji said in a press interview seen by Taqaddam, that “the information indicates that Baghdad and Erbil did not reach agreements regarding the oil file, although the region’s spokesman had indicated that there was an agreement with the center on the aforementioned file,” noting that “the region was not an obstacle to Completion of the budget file.
    He added, “The negotiating delegation to Baghdad did not witness the presence of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, and did not reach results regarding the oil agreement, especially since Baghdad wants to deliver oil from Kurdistan to the SOMO company, and then the region gets the sums, provided that the region gives clear and transparent data about the amount of exports and revenues and then A budget is allocated to the region.
    And he indicated that "the negotiating delegation to Baghdad is a delegation of the regional government, but at the same time it represents a partisan delegation as it is composed of the Democratic Party and the Movement for Change only and did not witness the presence of the National Union."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:56 am