Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The central bank’s dollar sales increased by 124%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The central bank’s dollar sales increased by 124% Empty The central bank’s dollar sales increased by 124%

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Feb 2023, 6:19 am

The central bank’s dollar sales increased by 124%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday, a report by the Central Bank of Iraq confirmed that its sales increased by 124%, to record $233 million.
    The bank's report stated, "It sold today, during a window for buying and selling US dollars, 233 million and 921 thousand and 34 dollars, an increase of 124% compared to yesterday, Monday, which amounted to 104 million, 216 thousand and 250 dollars, which the bank covered at a basic exchange rate of 1305 dinars per dollar." Dollars for documentary credits and international settlements of electronic cards, at a price of 1310 dinars per dollar for foreign transfers, and at a price of 1310 dinars per dollar in cash.
    He added, "Most of the dollar sales went to reinforce the balances abroad in the form of (remittances, credits) at 180 million 321 thousand and 34 dollars, while the rest of 53 million and 600 thousand dollars went in the form of cash sales.
    He pointed out that the banks that bought cash dollars amounted to 15 banks, while the number of banks that met requests to strengthen balances abroad reached 23 banks, while the total number of exchange and mediation companies participating in the auction was 190 companies.

Views 47
    Added 2023/02/28 - 2:24 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Diamond likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:25 am