Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government advisor: Completion of amendments to the draft law on freedom of expression

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government advisor: Completion of amendments to the draft law on freedom of expression Empty Government advisor: Completion of amendments to the draft law on freedom of expression

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Mar 2023, 4:18 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Government advisor: Completion of amendments to the draft law on freedom of expression[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Sunday, a government official revealed that the draft amendments to the draft law on freedom of expression had been sent to the House of Representatives.[/size]
    [size=45]The human rights advisor in the Council of Ministers, Zaidan Khalaf, said, "A committee was decided to be formed, headed by me and with the membership of representatives of the Ministry of Justice, the High Commission for Human Rights, and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, regarding the draft law on freedom of expression and peaceful demonstration."[/size]
    [size=45]Khalaf added, in a speech during the hearing session held in the House of Representatives to discuss the draft law on freedom of expression, assembly and peaceful demonstration, that “this came in implementation of the ministerial platform approved by the House of Representatives and based on the directives of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’a al-Sudani.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out, "The committee held several meetings over a period of two weeks with civil society organizations, in the presence of UNAMI, and we came out with draft amendments that were submitted to the House of Representatives by an official letter from the Prime Minister's Office."[/size]
    [size=45]Khalaf explained, "The draft law that was sent to the House of Representatives took into account several observations that were present in the previous draft."[/size]
    [size=45]And he continued, "The government of Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani took note of the remarks made previously regarding the draft law that has been under discussion for more than 12 years, and formed a committee of experts and put a draft amendment before the House of Representatives."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:25 pm