Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian reveals the details of the budget, both operational and investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentarian reveals the details of the budget, both operational and investment Empty A parliamentarian reveals the details of the budget, both operational and investment

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Mar 2023, 6:08 am

[size=45][size=41]A parliamentarian reveals the details of the budget, both operational and investment[/size]
     17 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Sunday, the representative of the State of Law coalition, Muhammad Hassan al-Qadri, revealed the latest details and figures of the general budget law after sending it to the Council of Ministers, while confirming that the investment part of the general budget will be more than 30% in line with the government’s previously prepared program.
    Al-Qadri said in a press interview seen by “Takadum”, that “the operational percentage of the general budget will be around 60%, which includes many paragraphs that included all the important joints,” noting that “the law to amend the salary scale is far from the budget because it is a single program.” The government sends it to Parliament to vote on it after the amendments made by the parliamentary committees according to the specialization.
    And he continued, “The budget has an important need for the people, because it contains many paragraphs that many citizens are waiting for,” pointing out that “the oil and gas law is still suspended until now, and we hope to complete the amendments from its approval with the public retirement law during the coming period.”
    And on the investment side of the government, according to the program that was voted on inside the dome of Parliament, Al-Qadri explains: “The investment part of the general budget will be at a rate of more than 30%, in line with the government’s previously prepared program.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:55 pm