Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance: Soon the investment budget will be equal to the operational

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance: Soon the investment budget will be equal to the operational  Empty Finance: Soon the investment budget will be equal to the operational

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Jan 2014, 4:11 am

Finance: Soon the investment budget will be equal to the operational

18/01/2014
    Observers praised the Ministry of Finance's assurances that the investment budget for the coming years will be equal or close to operational.
    Promised financial expert, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh this direction, a step in the way of achieving real development of the country.
    Saleh added that the increase in the investment budget means providing more job opportunities for young people, noting that the problem lies in the poor implementation of budgets for investment, as the proportion of its implementation in 2013 ranged between 30-35%.
    He said an expert in the Ministry of Finance Hilal Taan that the budget in 2014 pushed operating expenses to 65% and include reducing Alaivadat and buy non-financial assets such as furniture and other, offset by an increase in the investment budget to 35%, and will increase in the coming years the investment budget for the development of new projects and the completion of projects under implementation.
    To this end, a member of the economic and investment commission in the House of Representatives MP Abdul Hussain Abtan the stage after the next election and the formation of a new government, Iraq will witness a development in the field of economy, investment budgets will also see the presence of a significant improvement experts and advisers incompetent to manage money.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:27 pm