Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Social Protection Authority: More than half a million have been added to social protection

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Social Protection Authority: More than half a million have been added to social protection Empty Social Protection Authority: More than half a million have been added to social protection

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:44 am

Social Protection Authority: More than half a million have been added to social protection
    You may also enjoy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 17:53  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Monday, the head of the Social Protection Authority, Ahmed Al-Musawi, revealed that more than half a million beneficiaries are covered by social protection, and the "survey" process for poor areas continues. 
    Al-Moussawi said, in a statement to the official news agency, which was followed by (Baghdad Today), that "a team of more than 70 researchers is now present with the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Ahmed Al-Asadi, in the Al-Shawakah area, which is considered one of the old and poor areas, to conduct a full survey of this area and target Residents who have not applied for social protection.
     Al-Moussawi added, "More than half a million people have been added to social protection," indicating that "the first stage has been completed," pointing out that "the application process takes place through the website, and as for those who did not submit, they will be monitored by social researchers, and they will be granted form, and their information is recorded in it.
    He pointed out, "The salaries of those covered by social protection will be paid after the approval of the 2023 general budget."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:20 am