Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Our covenant and our agreement with the state alliance.” Al-Khanjar calls for the approval of the a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Our covenant and our agreement with the state alliance.” Al-Khanjar calls for the approval of the a Empty “Our covenant and our agreement with the state alliance.” Al-Khanjar calls for the approval of the a

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2023, 5:07 am

[size=45][size=41]“Our covenant and our agreement with the state alliance.” Al-Khanjar calls for the approval of the amnesty law before the end of Ramadan[/size]
     15 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The head of the Sovereignty Coalition, Khamis Al-Khanjar, affirmed, on Friday, that the approval of the general amnesty law is our covenant and our agreement with the brothers in the State Administration Coalition.
    Al-Khanjar said in a tweet on Twitter, "Ramadan is the month of forgiveness and mercy, and an opportunity to prove goodwill with the oppressed and their families."
    Al-Khanjar added, "I call on the Council of Ministers and the brothers in the House of Representatives to pass the general amnesty law before any other law and before the month of Ramadan leaves us."
    He continued, "This is our covenant and our agreement with the brothers in the state administration coalition."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:53 pm