Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Close to Maliki calls for a security agreement with two state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Close to Maliki calls for a security agreement with two state Empty Close to Maliki calls for a security agreement with two state

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Sep 2017, 4:52 am

Close to Maliki calls for a security agreement with two states

September 01, 2017 - 8:32 Number of readings:

BAGHDAD - A deputy close to the head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki, on Friday, to hold a joint security agreement between Iraq and Syria and Lebanon, stressing that the three countries are facing a "common enemy."

"The dangerous security situation in the region requires the three countries, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon to hold a joint security agreement to meet the challenges and risks," said the deputy of the State of Law Coalition, Mohamed al-Sihod, adding that "the enemy that threatens Iraq is the same that threatens Lebanon Syria ".

"The lack of a convention that defines the form of coordination and cooperation between these three countries made them act in isolation," he added, stressing the need to "increase coordination between the three countries to counter terrorism."

Interior Minister Qassem al-Araji said in a statement on Monday that the "cleansing" of the "criminal" will be fully in Iraq, saying that what is achieved in Syria and Iraq in one course.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:03 pm