Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy Committee: Al-Faw port will include 6 oil export berths with a capacity of 350,

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy Committee: Al-Faw port will include 6 oil export berths with a capacity of 350, Empty Parliamentary Energy Committee: Al-Faw port will include 6 oil export berths with a capacity of 350,

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2023, 7:33 am

Parliamentary Energy Committee: Al-Faw port will include 6 oil export berths with a capacity of 350,000 barrels per day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News / Baghdad
    Today, Saturday, the Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee clarified the importance of the large port of Faw to the oil sector, while noting that the port contains 6 berths for oil export with a capacity of 230 thousand barrels per day.
     Committee member Zainab Jumaa al-Moussawi told the Iraqi News Agency that "the large port of Faw will be able to accommodate larger cargo ships due to its depth, as it has a draft greater than the Suez Canal," pointing out that "the port will contain 6 berths for oil export with a capacity of 350 thousand barrels per day." And tanks for imports of petroleum products with a capacity of 300,000 cubic metres.
    Al-Moussawi added, "Non-oil exports constitute only 4% of the Iraqi budget, and a diversification of income sources can be achieved through projects that exploit the geographical location of Iraq. These interrelated projects aim to be integrated," stressing that "there will be 99 berths in the port of Faw." This makes it the largest port in West Asia, surpassing the Jebel Ali port in the UAE, which has only 67 berths for containers.

Views 72
    Added 03/25/2023 - 2:02 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:01 pm