Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government plan to distribute electronic POS devices to the local markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government plan to distribute electronic POS devices to the local markets Empty A government plan to distribute electronic POS devices to the local markets

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2023, 5:37 am

A government plan to distribute electronic POS devices to the local markets

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-27 03:35
    Font

Shafaq News/ A source in the Iraqi Ministry of Finance revealed, on Monday, a government plan to distribute electronic POS devices to local markets, after completing their distribution to fuel filling stations, with the beginning of next April.

The source told Shafaq News agency, "The first stage of generalizing the electronic payment experience using POS devices will be at fuel filling stations, starting next week, and government banks will start providing station owners with these devices."
    He added, "The experience will be expanded to include the private sector, commercial centers, shop owners, companies, malls, stores, markets, and other various sectors."
    He explained that "the mechanism for obtaining these devices from government banks will be easy and with smooth procedures by submitting requests to the bank and receiving the device immediately."
    He pointed out that "this process comes to facilitate financial transactions and provide point-of-sale service to shop owners, malls and companies to enable them to accept payments electronically through MasterCard cards, so that the amounts of transactions executed through the point-of-sale device are automatically transferred from the card account to the merchant's account with the bank."
    During the past and current week, the Oil Products Distribution Company piloted the electronic payment process (POS) in a number of fuel filling stations within the capital, Baghdad.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:41 am