Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the budget reaches the Finance Committee.. Parliamentary Investment: We will vote on it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the budget reaches the Finance Committee.. Parliamentary Investment: We will vote on it Empty After the budget reaches the Finance Committee.. Parliamentary Investment: We will vote on it

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Apr 2023, 7:48 am

[size=35][size=35]After the budget reaches the Finance Committee.. Parliamentary Investment: We will vote on it[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-04-02 | 06:48
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Politics

The Chairman of the Parliamentary Investment and Development Committee, Hassan Qassem Al-Khafaji, confirmed today, Sunday, his full support for passing the budget.

Al-Khafaji said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, "With the arrival of the general budget law for the years (2033-2024-2025), we declare our full support for passing this budget, which I consider the best budgets ever in terms of its compatibility with the government curriculum, meeting the needs of citizens, and advancing development, investment and construction to forward.

He added, "For the sake of our people and our country, we will vote in favor of passing the tripartite budget."

Today, Sunday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee announced that it had received the budget law this morning.

And the media department of the House of Representatives stated, in a brief statement, that "the head of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, announced that he had received the federal general budget law this morning."

Today, Sunday, First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, referred the draft federal budget law to the Parliamentary Finance Committee, while directing the expediting of its study and discussion to include it in the agenda in the nearest session.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:07 am