Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee calls for investment in the Iraqi desert: its percentage reaches 45%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee calls for investment in the Iraqi desert: its percentage reaches 45% Empty A parliamentary committee calls for investment in the Iraqi desert: its percentage reaches 45%

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:48 am

A parliamentary committee calls for investment in the Iraqi desert: its percentage reaches 45%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Investment Committee, Hussein Al-Sabari, called today, Sunday, for giving investment opportunities to foreign companies to invest in the desert in Iraq, while confirming that its area reaches 45% of the total area of ​​Iraq.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Saabari said, in an interview followed by Al-Eqtisad News, that “the area of ​​the desert amounts to 41% to 45% of the area of ​​Iraq, and there are agricultural investment projects that work has begun, including the Ataba projects in the desert near Karbala Governorate towards Anbar, and other projects.” In the Najaf desert, as well as in the Samawah desert, production there reaches large quantities.”[/rtl]

[rtl]He added, "The agricultural projects coincided with large and huge projects for animal production, including the poultry project in Karbala, a cattle station in Najaf, and dairy factories in Muthanna."[/rtl]

[rtl]The Vice Chairman of the Investment Committee called for giving investment opportunities to foreign companies, “because these companies have a long history in advanced agriculture through sprays, other technologies, and plant genetics, as well as in animal husbandry.”[/rtl]

Views 27
    Added 01/21/2024 - 12:52 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 am