Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil and Gas Parliament clarifies regarding the "Total Energy" contract

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Oil and Gas Parliament clarifies regarding the "Total Energy" contract Empty Oil and Gas Parliament clarifies regarding the "Total Energy" contract

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Apr 2023, 3:40 pm

Oil and Gas Parliament clarifies regarding the "Total Energy" contract
    • Time: 04/09/2023 17:33:22

• Read: 1,547 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee stated today, Sunday, that Iraq has contracted with the French company Total Energies.
    The useful summary.. On important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A member of the committee, Ali al-Mashkoor, told Al-Furat News that: “The contract of the French company, Total Energy, is concerned with gas fields in Basra Governorate. fit for human use.”
    He added, "Therefore, it is an integrated project related to invested gas on the one hand, reduces emissions and contributes to the establishment of a national power station that supports energy saving."
    A deal worth $ 27 billion between the French company Total and Iraq is facing a stumbling block after Baghdad had hoped to return the major oil companies to the country, due to disagreements over conditions that were canceled by the previous government.
    Total has agreed to invest in four oil, gas and renewable energy projects in the southern Basra region over a 25-year period. The Iraqi Ministry of Petroleum signed the agreement in September 2021, after a visit by French President Emmanuel Macron to Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:09 pm