Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad and Tokyo are discussing ways to provide a climate for joint work between the two countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad and Tokyo are discussing ways to provide a climate for joint work between the two countries Empty Baghdad and Tokyo are discussing ways to provide a climate for joint work between the two countries

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Apr 2023, 4:35 am

Baghdad and Tokyo are discussing ways to provide a climate for joint work between the two countries
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 11
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the National Investment Commission, Haidar Muhammad Makiya, confirmed today, Wednesday, the government's keenness to develop the national investment sector with sober foreign companies.
    The commission stated, in a statement received by (Baghdad Today), that its president, "Haider Muhammad Makiya, received the Japanese ambassador to Baghdad, Futochi Matsumoto, and they discussed prospects for cooperation with Japanese investment companies in Iraq, and cooperation in silica sand projects in the provinces of Najaf and Anbar."
    The head of the authority stressed, according to the statement, that "the government is keen to develop the national investment sector and expand the areas of cooperation with major foreign companies, especially Japanese companies specialized in investments."
    He added, "The Commission is working to enhance the elements of attracting investors and capital by providing a climate of joint work between Baghdad and Tokyo." 
    For his part, the Japanese ambassador said, "Japan is ready to conclude qualitative investment agreements in the field of silica sand in the provinces of Najaf and Anbar," pointing to "the desire of many Japanese companies to work in Iraq to implement strategic projects that meet the requirements of strengthening the Iraqi economy."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:26 am