Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Pavel Jalal Talabani: We want to direct the education sector towards a higher and more mod

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President - President Pavel Jalal Talabani: We want to direct the education sector towards a higher and more mod Empty President Pavel Jalal Talabani: We want to direct the education sector towards a higher and more mod

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Apr 2023, 4:27 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]President Pavel Jalal Talabani: We want to direct the education sector towards a higher and more modern level[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    President Pavel congratulates the (47th) anniversary of the founding of the Kurdistan Students Association.
    President Pavel
    Talabani, the Patriotic Union. And the text of the telegram follows:
    “On the (47th) anniversary of the founding of the Kurdistan Students Association, I extend my warm congratulations to the students of Kurdistan, wishing them success.
    The history of the bright struggle of the Students' Association in the new revolution and its continuous struggle for the prosperity of Kurdistan is a source of pride for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, and the efforts of the Association for the sake of a conscious and liberated society in which the students lead the society as a new force and energy is a matter of our pride and pride.
    Dear students and youth of Kurdistan
    After the continuous successes achieved by the association in the past and the achievement of its goals in this difficult period of the circumstances of Kurdistan, I promise you that the Kurdistan Students Association will continue this year its civil and organizational struggle with a new and modern strategy, and its goal will be to serve the development of the educational process and achieve the legitimate rights of students away from private and partisan interests.
    In the past, it was a pleasure for me to have the opportunity to discuss closely and diagnose problems with Kurdistan students about the process of education and higher education in the region, students' rights and efforts to ensure a correct and contemporary education. At that time, we promised to help and support them, and as a result of our promises to restore the internal departments, provide supplies, and pay allocations, it is an undeniable fact that we filled the gap of government negligence and assumed this task.[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the new stage of work and our efforts to bring about radical changes in the educational process, our goal is clear. We want to direct this important sector in the Kurdistan Region towards a higher and more modern level. The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan does not want to interfere in the education and higher education sector, but it is proud of its support and assistance in advancing education in Kurdistan Region to achieve the rights of students, of course, when we say students, we mean all Kurdistan students with all their different voices and colors, as taking into account their partisan and political backgrounds is not part of our mission strategy.
    Improving the scientific level of universities, building a healthy relationship between teachers and students, conferences, continuous coordination between universities and institutes in Kurdistan with international universities and scientific centers, providing services and creating a conducive environment for students are among the goals of the Kurdistan Students Association, and with the support and support of dear and competent youth in the region, we will give a new spirit to the process of education in Kurdistan.”[/size]
    [size=45]Your Savior
    Pavel Jalal Talabani,
    President of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:15 pm