Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Kurdish official "mockes" the appearance of the American consul at the inauguration ceremony of Ba

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Kurdish official "mockes" the appearance of the American consul at the inauguration ceremony of Ba Empty A Kurdish official "mockes" the appearance of the American consul at the inauguration ceremony of Ba

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2023, 4:32 am

A Kurdish official "mockes" the appearance of the American consul at the inauguration ceremony of Barzani's edifice

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Friday, the former undersecretary of the Ministry of Interior in the Kurdistan government, Jalal Karim, mocked the appearance of the American consul in Erbil, dressed in Kurdish dress, at the opening ceremony of the Barzani National Memorial.
    Karim said in a post seen by "Baghdad Today", that "the representative of the most powerful country in the world and in front of the eyes of most leaders and officials insults the Kurdish national heritage, which is the Kurdish clothes," adding that "some looked with a smile and others laughed at the movement of the American consul."
    He pointed out that "previously, if a person wore Kurdish clothes without wearing his gesture, it was said of him that he looked like a donkey without a saddle."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:40 pm