Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Retirement: Launching an electronic application that provides services for retirees soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Retirement: Launching an electronic application that provides services for retirees soon Empty Retirement: Launching an electronic application that provides services for retirees soon

Post by Rocky Thu 25 May 2023, 5:18 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Retirement: Launching an electronic application that provides services for retirees soon[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the National Retirement Authority announced the imminent launch of an electronic application that provides services to retirees.[/size]
    [size=45]Hossam Abdel Sattar, the assistant director of the authority, said in a press statement, “A delegation from the retirement authority, headed by me, visited the Ministry of Industry today and issued more than 35 retirement identities for retired employees in the ministry on the day of their separation,” noting that “this came in accordance with what was included in a package of support measures.” retirees.”[/size]
    [size=45]Abdel Sattar added, "The Pension Authority has moved from paper work to electronic, and the formation of field teams working within the ministries," stressing "the completion of teams working in all ministries."[/size]
    [size=45]He stressed, "Work is underway to launch an electronic application in the name of the National Retirement Authority, through which retirees can inquire about the pension and details of the pension service," explaining that "the application will be circulated to the branches of the Retirement Authority in Baghdad and all provinces."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:41 pm