Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: The government has a set of measures to ensure that the damages of the water drought are red

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: The government has a set of measures to ensure that the damages of the water drought are red Empty Expert: The government has a set of measures to ensure that the damages of the water drought are red

Post by Rocky Wed 31 May 2023, 7:26 am

[size=52]Expert: The government has a set of measures to ensure that the damages of the water drought are reduced[/size]
    • Today 10:17

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad..
    The expert in economic affairs, Hisham Al-Baydani, saw that the government has a set of measures that can be taken to ensure that the damages of the drought that struck Iraq are reduced after the decline in the levels of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. 

Al-Baydani told Al-Maalouma, "The Iraqi government can rationalize water consumption through the use of modern irrigation techniques and spread a culture of rationalization of consumption after the water reserve declined to seven billion cubic meters due to the measures taken by the riparian countries with the country." 
    He added, "The alarm will reach its height during the current summer, and the country is in urgent need of greater control with regard to waste in drinking water and agriculture, and to find legal legislation that puts an end to any abuses that may occur." 
    And that "the last period during which many places of waste were identified, including fish lakes, in which the percentage of abuses amounted to 75 percent of the total investments in the fisheries sector." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm