Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reuters: Russia's Lukoil raises its production of Iraqi oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reuters: Russia's Lukoil raises its production of Iraqi oil Empty Reuters: Russia's Lukoil raises its production of Iraqi oil

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Jun 2023, 4:31 am

[size=45][size=41]Reuters: Russia's Lukoil raises its production of Iraqi oil[/size]
     18 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    An Iraqi oil official confirmed, on Thursday, that the Russian company Lukoil has increased its oil production in the West Qurna 2 field in southern Iraq, by 80,000 barrels per day to 480,000 barrels per day.
    The official told Reuters, “The production increased after the completion of connecting 47 new wells, which boosted production, adding that it could reach 500,000 barrels per day in a short period if necessary.”
    The increase in Iraqi oil production comes at a time when Turkey continues to stop Iraq's northern exports amounting to 450,000 barrels per day through the Iraqi-Turkish pipeline.
    Iraq is awaiting a final response from Turkey regarding the resumption of northern oil exports, which extend from the Kurdistan region to the Turkish port of Ceyhan.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:49 pm