Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Oil: There is real work to stop the burning of gas and reduce its import

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Oil: There is real work to stop the burning of gas and reduce its import Empty Parliamentary Oil: There is real work to stop the burning of gas and reduce its import

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:03 am

Parliamentary Oil: There is real work to stop the burning of gas and reduce its import

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee announced that gas investment projects by the Ministry of Oil are continuing.
    Committee member Ali al-Mashkoor told (Baghdad Today) that: "The opening of projects related to increasing Iraq's gas production will have two tasks, the first of which is ending flaring, and the second is increasing our gas capacity to operate electrical stations."
    And he believed that "Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs and Minister of Oil Hayan Abdel-Ghani Al-Sawad started referring projects within several rounds to invest in associated gas," indicating, "These projects will end gas burning after a few years, which will be reflected in stopping the import of gas in order to operate all our stations and even operate the stations." New Electricity.
    Al-Mashkoor added, "The gas investment steps were long overdue, and today we have begun to see real work to proceed with gas investment, which is a correct way to end burning it and develop our economy."
    And Oil Minister Hayan Abdul-Ghani said during his inauguration yesterday of the first phase of the natural gas liquefaction plant project in the Rumaila oil field and stopping its burning, that "with the beginning of 2030, the burning of gas will be stopped, and we seek to reduce this period."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:29 am