Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Accelerate the passage of the budget on the table of Khazali and Al-Halbousi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Accelerate the passage of the budget on the table of Khazali and Al-Halbousi Empty Accelerate the passage of the budget on the table of Khazali and Al-Halbousi

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2023, 6:55 am

Accelerate the passage of the budget on the table of Khazali and Al-Halbousi

[ltr]2023.06.05 - 13:16[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas  
    The Secretary-General of the League of the Righteous Movement, Qais Khazali, discussed, on Monday, with the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, the speedy passage of the budget.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

A statement by Khazali's office, a copy of which "NAS" received, stated (June 5, 2023), that "the Secretary-General of the League of the Righteous, Sheikh Qais Khazali, received today in his office in the capital, Baghdad, Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi," noting that "the meeting was attended by the head of the Sadiqoon bloc." Parliamentary Adnan Feihan, who emphasized his bloc's quest to resolve the financial budget law in a way that does justice to all the rights of the Iraqi people.  

The statement added, "During the meeting, they discussed the latest political developments and what resulted from the discussions within the House of Representatives regarding the articles of the financial budget law, and emphasized the need to pass the law as soon as possible because of its importance related to the lives of citizens and the completion of development projects in the country."  

He continued, "They also discussed the necessity of enacting important legislation and laws to advance the service and economic reality and interest in service projects and infrastructure."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:20 am