Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The formation of a joint operations room with the Peshmerga

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The formation of a joint operations room with the Peshmerga  Empty The formation of a joint operations room with the Peshmerga

Post by day dreamer Sun 28 Sep 2014, 5:33 pm

The formation of a joint operations room with the Peshmerga 

9/29/2014 0:00

BAGHDAD - Alaa al-Tai
      MPs revealed a tendency for the formation of a joint operations room between the Peshmerga forces and the leaders of the military operations in the Federal Army to coordinate and strikes organized in the regions and provinces controlled by gangs «Daash» terror.
    The leader of the Kurdistan Alliance, Mahmoud Othman, said in a statement »Sabah»: that there is a direct coordination between the federal army and the leaders of the military operations in the Department of Defense with the Peshmerga forces and guards of the region to hit the areas where terrorist gangs Daash.
    He added that «coordination in the implementation of security plans will contribute to the success of operations and strikes launched against terrorist groups», revealed the existence of the big draws for the formation of a joint operations room between the center and the region forces to expel Daash of those areas and fully cleared.
    In turn, praised the Kurdistan Alliance MP Abdul Bari Zebari in his speech for »morning», the steps that intend to implement the military leadership and step formation of Rooms Operations Information joint military forces and the leaders of the Federal Army with the Peshmerga forces and the implementation of blows to annihilate the terrorist groups threatening the security of Iraq and the region and have become a real threat to the safety and security of countries.
    At the same time succeeded Prime Minister and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi, in rallying international support for more than fifty countries and receiving promises of providing logistical support and human anti-terrorism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:45 pm