Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran promises a "major event" for the upcoming visit of the Sudanese to Khuzestan.. Is it related to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran promises a "major event" for the upcoming visit of the Sudanese to Khuzestan.. Is it related to Empty Iran promises a "major event" for the upcoming visit of the Sudanese to Khuzestan.. Is it related to

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Sep 2023, 4:41 am

Iran promises a "major event" for the upcoming visit of the Sudanese to Khuzestan.. Is it related to the railway connection?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Iran has promised a "major event" related to the upcoming visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani to Khuzestan Province.
    Iranian media quoted the governor of Khuzestan, Ali Akbar Hosseini, as saying today, Thursday (August 31, 2023), that the province will host the Iraqi prime minister next week.
    "It will be a big news event related to Khuzestan Province," he said.
    Hosseini added, "More details about this visit will be announced soon."
    An informed source revealed, on Tuesday evening (August 29, 2023), a close visit by Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani to Basra Governorate, to lay the foundation stone for the railway link project with Iran.
    The source told "Baghdad Today" that Al-Sudani "will pay a visit to Basra Governorate next Saturday (September 2) in order to lay the foundation stone for the railway extension project with Iran."
    It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers approved in its session last week regarding the Basra-Shalamja railway project, the following:
    1- The Basra governorate obtains the approval of all concerned departments on the path proposed by it, and it is fixed in the basic design of the governorate, in a way that does not conflict with any future activity or projects.
    2- Obtaining the fundamental approvals to allocate the land belonging to the state, through which the track passes, for the purposes of the Basra-Shalamcheh railway project.
    3- The Basra Governorate removing all encroachments on the new railway track proposed by the Basra Governorate.
    4 - The Ministry of Environment / Department of Mine Affairs to identify the areas contaminated with mines on the new route proposed by the province of Basra. 
    On December 27, 2021, Iraq and Iran signed an agreement to link the railway between the Shalamja border area with Basra Governorate, in a project aimed at transporting passengers and commercial activities.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:35 am