Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Council of Ministers holds its regular session headed by Al-Kazemi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Council of Ministers holds its regular session headed by Al-Kazemi Empty The Council of Ministers holds its regular session headed by Al-Kazemi

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:51 am

The region is threatening to resort to the International Tribunal to settle the salaries of employees
    • Time: 09/07/2023 14:37:27

• Read: 169 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Wafaa Muhammad Karim, said today, Thursday, that the region submitted its appeals to the Federal Court, and in the event that the Federal Court does not resolve the matter, it will be resorting to the International Court to resolve the issue of the region’s employees’ salaries.
    Karim told {Euphrates News} that "the region's claim for the intervention of the international community in obtaining its entitlement from the federal government came after a series of visits and meetings to resolve the issue of employee salaries, especially after the approval of the budget law and the presence of a group of political parties that impede its implementation."
    He added, "The region submitted its appeals to the Federal Court, and in the event that the Federal Court does not resolve the matter, it will be resorting to the International Court, which is considered one of the civil options," noting that "the government filed a lawsuit against the region in the Paris Court." 
    Regarding the export of oil, Karim explained that "the region's oil was exported to Turkey, meaning that it was the one that initiated the lawsuit and resorted to the judiciary, and that we resorted to the international community because Baghdad put the salary file as a political side to put pressure on the region and that it is a legitimate right." 

From.. Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:24 am