Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United States mobilizes its military forces on the Iraqi-Syrian border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The United States mobilizes its military forces on the Iraqi-Syrian border Empty The United States mobilizes its military forces on the Iraqi-Syrian border

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2023, 10:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The United States mobilizes its military forces on the Iraqi-Syrian border[/size]
    • Today 17:20

Information / Anbar .. 
    The leader of the Unified Anbar Alliance, Abdullah Ahmed Al-Jughaifi, confirmed, on Sunday, that an American force was suddenly stationed behind the Al-Qaim border crossing with Syria. 
    Al-Jughaifi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, "An American force stationed near the Al-Qaim border crossing with Syria, west of Anbar, is coming from the Syrian Al-Tanf crossing, without knowing the reasons and tasks that it will carry out in the future." 
    He added, "The US forces moved from their bases at the Al-Tanf crossing near the Al-Rutba district, west of Anbar, towards areas that have not been identified, but they are close to the Al-Qaim border crossing with Syria."
    The leader in the coordination framework, Jabbar Odeh, confirmed earlier today that the US forces have suddenly strengthened their positions two weeks ago in 6 Syrian regions, 20-50 km away from the Iraqi border, in a suspicious manner that raises many question marks. End / 12a

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:06 am