Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity confirms its intention to legislate a series of laws to combat corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity confirms its intention to legislate a series of laws to combat corruption Empty Parliamentary Integrity confirms its intention to legislate a series of laws to combat corruption

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Nov 2023, 5:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Integrity confirms its intention to legislate a series of laws to combat corruption[/size]
    • Today 13:10

Information / Baghdad..
    Member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Duha Al-Qaseer, confirmed on Wednesday that her committee is heading towards legislating laws that support the Integrity Commission, noting that the legislative and judicial structure is an integrated system to combat corruption. 
    Al-Qusair said in an interview with the Al-Ma’louma Agency, “Her committee is keen to legislate laws that contribute to supporting the Integrity Commission to reduce the scourge of corruption.” 
    She added, "Combating and reducing corruption is done by activating the filling out of a form annually, starting with junior employees and senior officials in the state and all its formations and institutions."
    Al-Qusair explained, “The issue of corruption today is raising growing concern about its devastating effects on various aspects of life,” stressing that “the first condition for the success of efforts to eliminate corruption lies in legislating laws.” 
    The representative of the State of Law coalition, Muhannad Al-Khazraji, had called on “Al-Ma’louma” to continue the process of prosecuting corrupt people at home and activating warrants to prosecute them abroad in order to recover the stolen money. Ended / 25 h

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:44 am