Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: decoding inspectors link ministries to combat corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: decoding inspectors link ministries to combat corruption Empty Parliamentary Integrity: decoding inspectors link ministries to combat corruption

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Mar 2016, 2:27 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Integrity: decoding inspectors link ministries to combat corruption[/ltr]

Since 03.09.2016 at 09:51 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It confirmed the Parliamentary Integrity Commission, Wednesday, to link the offices of inspectors general in the ministries body integrity directly limit the amount of pressure they are subjected to by the Minister and their party as a result of the detection of corruption files.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the Integrity Committee member of the parliamentary Ardalan Noordin's / balances News / "The Integrity Commission proposal linking the offices of inspectors general in the ministries them directly is an important and serious step in the fight against corruption."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Noureddine He added that "the application of this proposal will reduce the pressures on the offices of the inspectors by the Minister with respect to expose the corruption."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And between that "at the time that affirm our commitment to open the files of corruption, the dimensions of the inspectors of the ministries and linking them to step directly Authority Integrity will be enough to end all pressures and give full autonomy to the Inspector General to take the active role."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted that "the offices of inspectors general under considerable pressure from their parties and ministers as a result of undetected corrupted files dangerous to this minister or that."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the Integrity Commission Yasiri Hassan has called for linking offices of inspectors general body integrity in order to raise the level of regulatory performance. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm