Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran.. Iraq participates in the second meeting of the Joint Judicial Committee to Combat Terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran.. Iraq participates in the second meeting of the Joint Judicial Committee to Combat Terrorism Empty Iran.. Iraq participates in the second meeting of the Joint Judicial Committee to Combat Terrorism

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2023, 4:18 am

Iran.. Iraq participates in the second meeting of the Joint Judicial Committee to Combat Terrorism
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Tuesday (December 5, 2023), the Supreme Judicial Council announced Iraq’s participation in the second meeting of the Joint Judicial Committee to Combat Terrorism.
    The judicial media stated in a statement received by “Baghdad Today” that “a judicial delegation headed by the head of the Judicial Supervision Authority arrived yesterday evening, Monday, in the Iranian capital, Tehran, to discuss a number of topics related to the legal cooperation work program and issues related to combating terrorism.” 
    He added, "The delegation included the judicial supervisor, Judge Razzaq Kati Rasan, the judicial supervisor, Judge Adel Khudair Abbas, and the public prosecutor at the Head of Public Prosecution, Mr. Latif Hussein."
    He pointed out that "this meeting is the result of the memorandum of understanding for legal and judicial cooperation concluded between the Supreme Judicial Council and the judiciary in the Islamic Republic of Iran."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:32 am