Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Interior directs the development of a clear plan to limit currency manipulation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - The Minister of Interior directs the development of a clear plan to limit currency manipulation Empty The Minister of Interior directs the development of a clear plan to limit currency manipulation

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2023, 4:02 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Minister of Interior directs the development of a clear plan to limit currency manipulation[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    12/26/2023
    The Minister of Interior, Abdul Amir Al-Shammari, directed the Directorate of Combating Organized Crime on the necessity of using modern technology in its work and intensifying its intelligence efforts, stressing the importance of the Directorate having a clear plan for the coming year that limits economic crimes and currency manipulation. A statement by the Ministry of Interior stated: “Minister of Interior, Abdul Amir Al-Shammari, chaired a meeting in the Directorate for Combating Organized Crime to discuss the established plans and future vision of the Directorate.” He pointed out “the importance of this directorate, because it is concerned with protecting the country’s economy and society,” stressing that “the directorate should have a clear plan for the coming year that limits economic crimes, currency manipulation, and others that directly affect the citizen.” He directed, “to use modern technology at work.” In addition to the multiplicity and diversity of the directorate’s sources and the intensification of its intelligence efforts, the Minister of Interior affirmed his “full support for the directorate in logistical and human matters to improve its work in an optimal way.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:59 am