Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With more than two billion dollars... exports of goods from an Iranian province to Iraq within 9 mon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With more than two billion dollars... exports of goods from an Iranian province to Iraq within 9 mon Empty With more than two billion dollars... exports of goods from an Iranian province to Iraq within 9 mon

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jan 2024, 6:56 am

With more than two billion dollars... exports of goods from an Iranian province to Iraq within 9 months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-01-20 04:05
    Font

Shafaq News/ The customs official of the Iranian Kermanshah province, Ali Asghar Abbaszadeh, announced on Saturday the volume of goods exported from the border crossings of this province to Iraq in the first nine months of the current Iranian year (which began on March 21).
    The semi-official Iranian Fars Agency quoted Abbas Zadeh as saying that the volume of goods exported during that period amounted to 5 million 495 thousand and 101 tons of goods, worth two billion 231 million 112 thousand and 906 dollars.
    He added that these goods were exported through two land outlets and four joint border markets with Iraq in this province, adding that the volume of goods exported from Kermanshah Province to Iraq annually amounts to more than 3 billion dollars, most of which are iron products, fruits, and dairy products.
    The Iranian customs official also indicated that 52 percent of this province's exports go to the Kurdish regions inside Iraq, and 48 percent go to the rest of the Iraqi regions.
    Abbas Zadeh continued by saying that most of the products exported from this province to Iraq are types: iron bars, iron products, ceramics, porcelain, fruits and vegetables, building stones, dairy products, plastic products, and disposable utensils.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:05 am