Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Due to water scarcity... the people of the south are on the verge of migration

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Due to water scarcity... the people of the south are on the verge of migration Empty Due to water scarcity... the people of the south are on the verge of migration

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Feb 2024, 4:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Due to water scarcity... the people of the south are on the verge of migration[/size]
    • Today 09:10

Information / Baghdad.. 
    On Tuesday, the representative of Dhi Qar Governorate, Arif Al-Hamami, called on the federal government to take urgent action to end the water crisis in the southern regions.
    Al-Hamami told Al-Maalouma, “The southern governorates suffer from water scarcity, which portends a real disaster that threatens the residents of the south with migration to other regions.”
    He explained that "the government must move immediately towards the upstream countries to release Iraq's water quotas," noting that "the sharp decline in water levels has reached unprecedented levels over the past years."
    Parliamentary and tribal figures from the south launched calls to the central government in order to move to end Water crisis in the south. Ended 25 hours

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:45 am