Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq raises its gold possessions to more than 142 tons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq raises its gold possessions to more than 142 tons Empty Iraq raises its gold possessions to more than 142 tons

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:48 am

Iraq raises its gold possessions to more than 142 tons

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-02-07 03:59
    Font

Shafaq News/ The World Gold Council announced on Wednesday that Iraq had increased its possession of the yellow metal to more than 142 tons.

The council said in its latest table for last January, viewed by Shafaq News Agency, that “Iraq maintained its 30th position globally out of 100 countries included in the table with the largest gold reserves and raised its possession to 142.6 tons after it was 132 tons, which represents 8.3 tons.” % of its remaining other reserves.

He added, "Iraq ranked fourth in the Arab world after Saudi Arabia, which possessed 323.1 tons, followed by Lebanon, which possessed 286.8 tons, and Algeria, which possessed 173.6 tons."

He pointed out that "the United States of America sits on the throne of the rest of the countries with the largest possession of gold in the world at 8133.5 thousand tons, followed by Germany with 3352.6 thousand tons, then Italy came with 2451.8 thousand tons, while Bosnia and Herzegovina came at the bottom with 1.5 tons."

The Council stated, "Iraq announced the purchase of gold in the year 2023, amounting to approximately 12.25 tons."

It is noteworthy that the World Gold Council is based in the United Kingdom and has extensive experience and deep knowledge of the factors causing market change, and its members consist of the largest and most advanced gold mining companies in the world.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:46 am